Friday, December 28, 2012

Rumors Has It!

Remember the song: "Rumor Has It" by Adele? Well, as the title says it, rumor does has it.

Rumors. Making people's lives worse since year 1. Why? Because of false statements to others.

I, once, was a victim of rumors. They said that I ate crackers during our Science time. Well, I didn't. I confronted the one who made the rumor and said that when you make a rumor from someone, chances are that people will be shocked and appalled, as people have quick reaction nowadays.

NEVER BELIEVE RUMORS! Why? They want attention. That's why. Why do people make rumors? TO MAKE A PERSON'S LIFE WORSE. That's one case of bullying. But for now, let's tackle more of rumors.

Rumors are not only in person but also in places, events and others. One popular rumor is the 5/15/15 apocalypse. I didn't freak out because it's a rumor and God only knows. People are not God. They don't predict accurately. If they are not God, why should they make rumors about the apocalypse? Well, ask that question to NASA. Their answer is simple and just two, simple letters only. NO.

Another popular rumor (this was popular until the 12/21/12) is the zombie apocalypse. Well, if Michael Jackson was alive, he should have remade Thriller. Only this time, REAL ZOMBIES.

Lastly is the Nostradamus' predictions. He said that on November 25, 2015, there will be a huge earthquake somewhere in California. Nostradamus is not a God because some of his predictions were debunked like Princess Diana's death. Some were approved. We don't know yet. California, don't panic. There's still 3 more years and 36 months and 75 days.

Rumors are not true. So, DON'T BELIEVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment