What do you feel when you are sitting beside your crush, or an awkward silence in an arena OR embarrassing yourself in front of public by doing things not to do in public? Well, AWKWARD. People's fear since the day that a person felt awkward thus, spreading around like chicken pox. You are not alone.
I, for once, felt awkward around. When I say around, I mean AROUND the place. Sensing awkwardness with your nerves makes your brain react to that situation and that's how the awkwardness starts.
Standing beside your enemies, crush or a teacher makes you feel awkward. Having conversations with strangers makes you feel awkward. EVEN UNCOMFORTABLE SITUATIONS MAKES YOU FEEL AWKWARD.
AVOID THE AWKWARDNESS, PEOPLE. Imagine if that stranger was your loved ones or even your friend but you can't avoid the awkward silence. Make that silence happen and you'll feel awkward.
Well, awkwardness lives in us like souls who roams around in us, creeping, scaring the living brew- ha- ha out of us. One thing is to avoid them. That's all I can give to you. Avoid the awkwardness................
No comments:
Post a Comment