Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Intoduction

Hello. I am Roy Jrikko Cabatas. I am 12 years old and I love to share my knowledge to you. I live in the Philippines, specifically in Cebu.

Some people might say that I am too young to share my knowledge to you all because I'm still studying. No, I am not and so do you too. We don't want to be judged by people who told you either you're young or old to do some things. People might say to me that it's impossible for a a young student to do things that involves big things. That's not true. As long as you can do it, it's possible.

The purpose on why I did this is because people, nowadays, are really curious in life. I am also curious but not that much curious, as I know a lot of things. People wonder in life if our life, being human, is worth it. A life is not worth it if you can just think of it but then, didn't do it.

So, there you have it. Now that you know me, let's begin our adventure in the Path of Knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment